This area is becoming a huge problem as the required environmental clean up is costly and is also disruptive to the homeowner.
- Check your oil tank & lines regularly for any possible leak or problem.
- If you detect an oil odour call your distributor immediately.
- If you have a spill, our adjuster must be contacted immediately to direct a proper course of actions for clean-up.
- Farm tanks which contain fuel but are no longer required for your operation should be removed.
- It is good practice to have your heating system inspected by a qualified inspector annually.